Madeline J. Rose

What age would you reccommend? Mostly asking because of language, bad stuff, etc.

To answer questions about We Were Liars, please sign up.
Kelly It's honestly not that bad! It's not the most exciting book in the world though, however it moves at a nice pace and it's not necessarily a book that needs to be exciting, but I think you need to be mature enough to recognize the beauty of it's writing and that's definitely something that will help you decide whether or not you like this book.

Besides that, the story line isn't super heavy, it just makes you wonder and try to figure out... I think it's good for pretty much all ages, actually. There are a couple of bad words but if you can't handle a few bad words then I would wait a while before you read this BUT IT'S STILL AMAZING REMEMBER THAT
Lucia 12 years or older probably
Sorento62 I don't think I would recommend it for anyone 10 years old or younger.
Image for We Were Liars
by E. Lockhart (Goodreads Author)