Steve Levin
Steve Levin asked:

After reading your book, I was really inspired to do something locally about the environment and global warming. Do you have any recommendations for actions I can take in my community?

To answer questions about The Big Melt, please sign up.
Ned Tillman The actions listed in Ten Steps for a Cooler Climate (by one of the key characters in the book) should have relevance to all of us. I also recommend Drawdown by Paul Hawken as another key resource. You could also hook up with your local government or non profit community - there are many groups active on these issues. Of course I would love to see you pass the book around, buy a classroom set for your local middle school and high school, or start a book group to read and discuss it.
Image for The Big Melt
by Ned Tillman (Goodreads Author)