Michael Prescott

Nice cover! Do you mind if I ask whether you used a stock image (Shutterstock, Dreamstime) or created the image yourself? I'm always trying to keep my covers fresh, but the stock images seem to be getting overused.

To answer questions about Lust, please sign up.
Mike You were asking me a question, Michael, but GR is confusing and I usually see questions buried in my stream a couple of years after they're posted! Very hard to figure out - they need to give this system a complete overhaul. Anyway, I design my own covers with GIMP, a free software package that's similar to Photoshop. And yes I use a stock image and sometimes it is hard to find one that's not been used before.
Michael Prescott Oops. Sorry. I'm new to GR. Thought I was asking a question of the author. Guess I should pay more attention, huh?
Image for Lust
by Mike Wells (Goodreads Author)