Mayra
Mayra asked:

Is the second book as good as the first book??

To answer questions about The Maze Runner, please sign up.
Zoey Granitz I thought that it dragged a little more than the first book but once it picked up steam I was reading close to 60 pages a night. It's in a very different setting but it's very well written.
Shiah Its really a matter of opinion but I thought it was great!
Ravi
Alejandro K It is still good, not as that good, a little more violent, but still good.
Eve I didn't like Scorch Trials as much as The Maze Runner at all.
Kathi Technically no, but you need to read it because it will help and answer all of questions that might occur in the first book. I loved the third book to be honest the most!
ScratchstarOnWarriors In my opinion the sequels are better than the 1st book ;)
Meadow It's a different plot but with the same concept. They are all trying to save themselves and trying to figure WICKED out. I really enjoyed it and was dying to know it ended.There's a bit more violence though.
lissette I liked the first book way more better than the second book. The second book was just a little violent and odd but it was ok.
Ellie im reading the second one now and im hooked i dont even know what to say! its amazing!
Lindsay Hawkins I LOVED the entire trilogy (I haven't gotten to the prequel yet) but the third book killed me inside... it was so sad
Image for The Maze Runner
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)