Scott Hildreth

I want to know People's Favorite scene of this book. So, if anyone wants to share (without huge spoilers) do it. Mine was Mine was the time Parker and Kenton were talking about a specific upcoming event, and Downes came in the room thinking something was terribly wrong. I loved that particular chapter. Entirely ....

To answer questions about Finding Parker, please sign up.
Jennifer When the chicken parts go a flying... Love Victoria. Love that scene. Love Kenton's reaction to it when she relays it. <3
Scott Hildreth As many as you want. But I liked her thought process in that scene. A lot .
Nina There are so many favorites but the one that came to mind first was when Victoria told Parker to shove the entire sandwich in his mouth "because it's fun." God I love that girl!!! I was laughing so hard I had tears. <3
Samantha Knight Um my favorite part would have to have been when Victoria's asks Kenton's the big question!! Oh also when he jumps up and down like a four year old. That brought the happy tears.
Angela Wallace Too many... One that springs to mind is the beach scene, with the footprints. Can I pick more than one lol?
Robin There are so many scenes in this book that stole my heart and made me laugh out loud. One of favorites is Kenton jumping up and down like a four year old...and when Victoria suspects they're all up to something at dinner because all three men are acting like crazy people...they're repeating each other. I also love that we got to read the ceremony in full. It was beautiful!
SB CS The poker talk, I loved it and the way Keton explains it is perfect. From then, Parker has an analogy that works for him to make decisions. I can see it working in my life with the choices I make. And I like poker.
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review) The first one that pops in my mind, so I guess that's the one, is when Keaton answers the question with Victoria by his side... this one is truly hard to explain without spoilers...
Debi Price I don't know why eyebrows keep coming to mind but that was one of my funniest memories of Downe's comments to Parker when they met! hehee! Not a favorite scene but fav funny moment! <3
Image for Finding Parker
by Scott Hildreth (Goodreads Author)