✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

uhm is that the real cover?? Is it only me or do they both look like ugly aliens?? :/ sorry - no offense intended -but..really????? o.O If I saw that book in a store I would run away fast - thinking it's a religious cult thing! BUT - I will totally read it - because the blurb is great and it's Molly! :)))

To answer questions about Letting Go, please sign up.
Angie Lol I completely agree! The faces totally look like they were photoshopped onto the bodies--and not in a good way!! I can't believe that this cover looks so terrible in quality, while her other books' covers are amazing! It's pretty hilarious ;)
Jackie You're not alone. The faces look really really off. As if they've been badly photoshopped on there.
Julie I will read it too because its Molly,but I agree.The cover seems kinda fake or something.Not like her other covers at all.
* Sara Johns* Agree. I love the colors, but there is something off with those faces. I was just reading Parajunkee and they had it on the list for bad covers today: http://www.parajunkee.com/2014/10/22/...
Image for Letting Go
by Molly McAdams (Goodreads Author)