When does the book come out? It says September 1st 2014, meaning it should be out all ready but i cant find it anywhere. So when is it actually coming out?

To answer questions about Mercy, please sign up.
Alison Beechner M.Michel Illustration
November 4, 2015 ·
To my fellow bibliophiles and fans:
After my laptop crashed (infected by a virus) and I lost all three books (including Mercy) around the same time I wanted to release I was devasted. Like a fool, I never saved any of the manuscripts on a flash drive. I tried for months to rewrite with my written notes but just couldn't get the story and flow anywhere near as the one I lost. I couldn't and still can't believe all the bad luck I've had with this series after someone I trusted leaked the second installment, forcing a rewrite and then loosing all of it.
I am giving Mercy one last try because I want the story complete and because I owe you all for reading the first two. I can't provide a release date now but will as soon as possible. My apologies for not responding sooner. I just felt so heartbroken and needed to distance myself from anything to do with the series.
XO,
Mayandree
Amber Ivers I don't know. I still have her fb page. She hasn't said anything since she told everyone on fb that it was still coming along nicely. Last time this happened, she wanted to cancel because someone stole the story. I hope that it hasn't happened again.
Stacy Her FB page has been removed and all her blog posts have been too. It doesn't look like there will be a third book.
Image for Mercy