Connie Norheim

In the previous book, Matthew and Elspeth were considering hiring a Spanish au pare after dismissing the 2 Danish girls, but then brought in Claire, Bruce's friend. The last I remember Claire was working out well and doing active things to keep the boys busy. In this book it's as if Claire never existed. Did anyone else notice this?

To answer questions about A Time of Love and Tartan, please sign up.
Jenny H Yes, Clare went off to Callender with the para-mountain-bike instructor that she dumped Bruce for. It was just one sentence, so easy to miss (I only found it by going back and looking!)
Frances I noticed this as well. I assumed Claire disappeared with some adventure-sport crazy young man (I was sure there would be some terrible accident with the triplets para-cycling off some hill, but apparently not).
Image for A Time of Love and Tartan
by Alexander McCall Smith (Goodreads Author)