Justice
Justice asked:

Can I please get a solid YA recommendation? I keep trying to find a new one, since I finished the Hunger Games but they all seem to have their flaws, Unlike the Hunger Games IMO.

To answer questions about Matched, please sign up.
✿ K.B ✿ Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
Ruby Red trilogy by Kirsten Gier
The Hybrid Chronicles by Kat Zhang
Indraja 1.The throne of Glass series, read The Assasin's short stories first but.
2. The Divergent Series
3. The Final Empire (Mistborn); Standalone
Peyton Emgarten divergent is a good one
Ahemx You have to let go of Hunger Games, nothing out there comes close. There are books that are similar, but none will replicate the experience of Hunger Games.
Jaz 100% The Hunger Games, I would give anything to read it for the first time again.
Katie Percy Jackson and the Olympians (The first series is for kids but the second is YA)
The Maze Runner
The Selection
aisha I know I'm really late, but read the Selection, the Elite and the One by Kiera Cass (in that order!) I love the hunger games and these books are just as good
Hirkani W. Omg. Read red queen and Hotel for the lost.
Bella Try Red queen, I LOVE the Hunger games btw.
SilverLily Stung by Bethany Wiggins, if you love Sci Fi the-world-is-ending-guns-disease-survival-romance. You will love this book. I recommend it to anyone. (above 13). It's like the Maze Runner. Which everybody should totally read too.
*Amelia* If you have not read the LUNAR CHRONICLES, by marissa meyer, then you need too. It's better than the hunger games, the divergent series, even the pretties/uglies/specials/extras series, which were all great. Also, I've heard raves for something called Red Queen, but haven't read it.
Ella Grace Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Mass!! if your liked this book and hunger games you will love it!!
Avaminn F'nett The majority of them are awful.

For dystopian, try The Maze Runner.
For sci-fi/horror, try Gone.
For fantasy, try Graceling, Throne of Glass, or The Iron Fey.

If you want a book that is really similar to the Hunger Games, well, all of those are awful.
Ncc Like Frances said below, you have to "let go" of the hunger games, because nothing will come close. Same way with Harry Potter. But for me, Divergent (by Veronica Roth) came extremely close. And if you like Hunger Games, try Maze Runner (by James Dashner). Hope this helps!!
Ballerina60 try The Hobbit and Tolkein's Trilogy after that. i found the writing in The Trilogy to make me feel really immersed in the story. and best of all, you don't have to feel depressed throughout the story!
Danica Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Ruby Red trilogy by Kirsten Gier
The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
this is just going off the fact that you liked the hunger games
Mel I found Red Rising to be really good.
Leandra The Mortal Instruments, just those three. Still my favorite series.
Bruni Gastaliturri End Game The Calling by James Frey
Tiffeny Grizzle Panic is a good book and the Choosen series is very good.
Allison Chaos Walking Series - first book - The Knife of Never Letting Go.
Shiah If I stay by Gayle Forman a girl falls into a coma after a car crash wont say much more because I don't want to spoil it.

Torn away by Jennifer Brown A tornado takes everything away from a 17 year old girl named Jersey Cameron

Those 2 are super sad just warning you.

The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth this is a book set in a future world its awesome.

The way we fall by Megan Crewe about a deadly virus sweeping through an island its really awesome as well. Also its a series.

Replica by Jenna Black is also very good.

The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series was fan-freaking-tastic
the second series The Heroes Of Olympus was great as well. The final book was released just 2 days ago so sorry for the "fan-freaking-tastic I'm still super sad about it. The series is about the Greek myths but set in a modern world.

The Hunger Games trilogy was amazing its by Suzanne Collins set in a future America called Panem which isn't a great place to live.

Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner was great! set in the future and the world is sort of ending

If you haven't read it The Harry Potter series (Although I would be amazed if you hadn't read it already.)

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare is great as well.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green quite possibly one of the best and saddest books ever written.

The half life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno I can't say much about that because it will spoil to much.

The Willow Falls series by Wendy Mass Its a bit of a kid series but its great! The books are loosely connected its realistic fiction with just a bit of mystery and magic.

Sorry if this was to long or if there were to many books listed but I hope I helped. :)
Image for Matched
by Ally Condie (Goodreads Author)