Daniel Clausen

Hey Ray, who do you think will get the most out of this book?

To answer questions about Always Goodbye, please sign up.
Ray I think there are many different kinds of people who will like my book. Firstly, there are people from my 80s generation who will appreciate the way I explore how American technology and pop culture and politics evolved through the decades (And, people both younger and older may appreciate my take).

Secondly, there are various hobbyists who I think my stories will resonate with. Comic fans, of course, and also punk rockers and Burners scenesters who can relate to my youthful times.

Lastly, I think the second half of the book is especially relevant to expats and to people who know expats now living abroad. Anyone curious about what it's like to suddenly move to Asia may gleam some new understanding from my own stories...
Image for Always Goodbye
by Ray Hecht (Goodreads Author)