Sarah
Sarah asked:

Is this a series? I know I’m the type to lose interest completely if I can’t read the whole series (or at least the main character series). I know it’s new so sometimes goodreads doesn’t list if it’s a series yet...

To answer questions about Friends with the Monsters, please sign up.
Rosiegoodreads It probably is. There is no resolution at the end, so you would have to read the next book too find out.
Sarah I agree and hope that it's a series as well. I have a few theories on the identity of the Big Bad and I'd really like to have them confirmed or debunked.

Note to self: pay attention to publication dates! I also hate when each piece of the series isn't readily available for continuous consumption. (Which, wow--pretentious sentence much? Ugh.)
Nick Tinsley if it's not they left a pretty big cliffhanger.
Image for Friends with the Monsters
by Albany Walker (Goodreads Author)