Libby
Libby asked:

I know the first chapter had several F-bombs so how is the language throughout the rest of the book?

To answer questions about Nothing to See Here, please sign up.
Monica Garcia The narrator has a potty-mouth, and frankly this is just one thing that I liked about her.
Alex Johnson Fucking fire away
Jlouise I didn't even notice.
Christina E Owen There’s a ton in the book. It’s very distracting from the story and unnecessary.
vicki honeyman so what the fuck is wrong with using the "f-word", anyway???
Bill Marshall Lots of swearing, which I don't think this site allows but I see that Alexandra has F word in her comment. I agree with Christina E. Owen. There's lots and it doesn't help establish the narrator's character. I found this book a tremendous disappointment.
Gary Schroeder Non-stop profanity. Completely unnecessary and distracting. He'd throw an f-bomb into the character's mouth at the slightest provocation...or without any at all.
Anthony Hayes It's infrequent but it's definitely there. Not constant but it gets thrown around a bit. Not totally gratuitous (imo) but if it puts you off, tread lightly. I really enjoyed this story despite the occasional profanity. Hope that helps!
Heather Stubblefield Full of the F word and it was well used everytime!
Laura
Denise Cameron There is a lot of profanity, but I liked it and found it refreshing. There's a lot of trauma in this book, it makes sense.
Leslie Clark Hang in there: f bombs R appropriate to characters, don’t last long:)
Donna All the main characters stream F bombs. Gratuitous and distracting.
Ivy It distracted me a bit. I don't mind profanity as much I guess when it fits or suits the story.
Susie Seemed constant to me.
Kumari de Silva as much cursing as the average working class person in today's world uses - no more or less than the president (no 45) of the United States has normalized
Marcie Lovett Constant. Seemed like every page.
Stephen Gilewicz In a book about class division the narrator uses different type of language than the other characters. It's fine.
Carol This continues thru the book. If love to read this to my 11-yr-old granddaughter but will need to do at lot of editing as we go.
Image for Nothing to See Here
by Kevin Wilson (Goodreads Author)