What's it about?

To answer questions about Into the Wild, please sign up.
Mpgreene It is about a kittypet that wonders into a forest, and becomes part of a clan, only many strange things happen that he does not know about, like he is in a prophecy
Zoe
Audrey
Sydney An awesome housecat called Rusty who meets some forestcats, then becoming part of their clan Thunderclan, getting the name Firepaw.
also he tries to uncover Tigerclaw's secret.
Natalya Kozlovski I am currently reading it. It's about a cat who goes into the wild to help his new "clan". It is REALLY good so far, but I am a fiction/fantasy girl myself. If you don't like it, that's okay.
Catrina A housecat finding these four clans of feral cats, prophecies, adventures and mysteries. It's awesome from the beginning to the end.
osvaldo really good book
Addie Wild cats going on adventures and stuff. Its fantasy, and it starts off kinda boring, but then it gets better
Image for Into the Wild