Brad Secor
Brad Secor asked:

How does Browder's inability to answer even simple questions under oath in his 15 April 2015 Deposition in New York, change the "truth" of the book? For instance, under cross examination, Browder had to concede that Magnitsky was hired as his tax accountant in 2001, he never went to law school, never had a law degree, and Browder couldn't even recognise his signature. Search Browder Deposition Prevezon Case.

Britney Harrison OMG I just found the youtube of Bill's' deposition, I don't know what to say. He took a case to the US Attorney Preet Bharara, about a Russian Denis Katsov, who he accused of taking money from the gangsters who killed Magnitsky, but under cross examination Bill couldn't prove any of it, and you are right, Magnitsky was never a lawyer, he did Bill's taxes, and he was arrested for creating tax evasion schemes supposedly for Bill. I am angry, I actually believed what he said in the book, and most of it is not true. This is not a spoiler, it blows the whole thing away. That happened five years ago, why hasn't the media reported it, and why hasn't Congress repealed the Magnitsky Act, something is very fishy, maybe that's what Putin told President Trump in Helsinki, before the media when crazy.

There is a film by an anti-Putin Russian filmmaker called Andrei Nekrasov, called "The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes" available online, who read the original Russian documents, and they were different from Bill's translations online - when he asked Bill he went ballistic, I wouldn't want to be on his bad side.

Hope I haven't spoiled the book too much, but it's hard when you find out the truth.
Image for Red Notice
by Bill Browder (Goodreads Author)