Ceeg
Ceeg asked:

Hello!! I’ve read Interview With the Vampire, I love it an want to read the rest of the Vampire Chronicles. The problem is that my mom wont let me! )-:< I’m 16 but she says its too “Inappropriate”. I AT LEAST want to read The Vampire Lestat. Is it really bad? How can I convince her to let me read it? Anyone who has read it please tell me if it really is so messed up.

To answer questions about The Vampire Lestat, please sign up.
A.A. Hi, i can safely say the book two of the Vampire chronicles is safe from any explicit content for young adults. Sexuality, gore are out. Unless your mother is scared of you questioning religious beliefs; then there is nothing to keep you from reading it. It's a fantasy book that tell the story of a character that goes through life, with loss and love and adventure.

Edit: Excuse the rewording but there is little gore, nothing too gruesome or traumatizing for a young one that's seen everything on the internet these days. The Bible itself has a lot more inappropriate stories than this book.
Image for The Vampire Lestat