I was wondering how mom-centric this book is? Comments like "Choose to believe again in the holy ministry of motherhood, & refuse to act like a martyr. You’re not a martyr; you’re a mom. Motherhood isn’t for sissies; it takes muscle—just not ours" make me think this book is geared for moms. Can someone confirm? As someone who's gone thru infertility & 3 miscarriages, I don't need to set myself up for more pain. TY!

Brenda Ingram I don't think it is geared towards moms. The book focuses on Jesus. I can't look at it from your perspective, but I believe it would bring comfort. It was very meaningful for me. I hope you find the peace you need and deserve.
Wendy Great question, Laura. First of all, I'm so sorry for your losses. Since I have written a couple of parenting books, many of my readers are moms who have read my previous books. However, this one is not geared specifically toward moms. It was in a Facebook group for moms where I first suggested that we fast and pray together, but it has blossomed from there. The reality is that when we fast and pray (every single one of us) miracles occur. You can do this on your own or join me for the next annual 40 Day Sugar Fast which starts January 6, 2020. Find out more at 40daysugarfast.com — with love
Image for The 40-Day Sugar Fast