Tamara
Tamara asked:

Anyone else notice that the Twilight couples appear in this book? Carlisle/Esme, Emmett/Rosalie, Jasper/Alice. Enjoying the book so far but trying not to let this weird coincidence put a damper on things!

To answer questions about Beautiful Bastard, please sign up.
Lori This book was started as Twilight fan fiction. The character names were changed in order to publish.
Montana **removes from 'to read' list**
Rita yes I noticed! it is really weird reading the book with twilight in my mind
Antria I'm currently reading the book.. or should I say the bookS?! Is there a possibility that there are two versions of this book? The one is with the Twilight names as you said, (which is not a coincidence by the way) and the other one is with different names (except Chloe Mills and Bennett Ryan). The story is the same but some parts are cut off or written differently. Which one is the original? If you know please tell me. :)
Bella I noticed this too! I’m reading this book now and all the names are the same from Twilight. Coincidence or not? Hmmm.
Image for Beautiful Bastard
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)