Sara Paulsen
Sara Paulsen asked:

Can someone please explain this to me? What is a keeper? A Guardian? A wraith? A Regent? Etc What is the purpose of the school? The two packs? How does this world work? What are the rules? I feel lost. Why is there no explanation thus far about what kind of world we have stumbled into? I'm so confused by these random terms that it's hard to enjoy the story.

To answer questions about Nightshade, please sign up.
Teresa Love A keeper is like a witch or wizard. Years and years ago during one of their wars. They decided to have keepers be in charge of the wolves. With the alpha packs in charge of their own packs. Wraith is a type of spirit that is under control by the keepers. Only 1 wraith can be summoned by a keeper. It seems like the school is run by supernatural beings to keep the wolves in check. Their are two packs based on what they were born unto. The Nightshade is one and the Bane is another. Hopefully some of this makes sense now. And there’s incubus that have wings and can fight pretty deadly.
Image for Nightshade
by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads Author)