Kristen
Kristen asked:

Can we just talk about that plot twist in the end of book??? I'm going crazy over it, will there be a spin-off series?? I feel like I have so many questions!!!

To answer questions about Supernova, please sign up.
Firecat
Little Feather
Katherine Yea I agree what was up with that ominous last line too??? There has to be more??? Hopefully?
Cate Honestly, I was satisfied by the end of the book. SPOILER ALERT!
The epilogue was about Magpie, right? Maybe we'll get a short story or novella about her. What questions did you have? I loved the book so much.
Kelsey Gallant
Yoelle I NEED A SPIN OFF SERIES!!!! My stomach dropped at the thought of magpie as evie????? I NEED to know more
Kristen I was expecting this twist and the epilogue still got emotion out of me. I just wasn't sure how she would have been alive. It was written so well and just left this hole... I wanted it all wrapped up with Nova and Evie (Magpie) back together. Now I need more about her... and in book world, I need a happily ever after for everyone!
Jez Insalaco
Brandie June
Regent I know right! It definitely shocked me. It kind of seems Magpie might be more villainous than we thought. Who knows?
Anne I would LOVE a spin-off series to this!
Bella Ok I LOVE Marissa Meyer and the renegades series but I hated the epilogue. One I don’t like magpie and I wanted to get more closure with Nova and Adrian since they were apart or fighting most of the book. Also there has to spin-off!
Persassyizdabest
Faith
Aurora I agree, and really hope there is another book!
Erin
Alex
Wasik Eezad
Image for Supernova
by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads Author)