Kelly H. (Maybedog)

Can you tell me more about the D/s? Is it in their lives 24/7 or are they just doing it during sex? Thanks so much!

To answer questions about Past Hurts, please sign up.
Jessie G. For them it's a desired lifestyle, something they enjoyed once and what they hope to have again now that they're back together. It's more a state of mind than a physical representation, a need Davin has to put himself in Ric's hands and know/believe/trust that he's Ric's first priority. There are little physical representations, but if you're looking for or concerned about heavy detailed S/M scenes, that's not represented here. I kept it to what I call D/s lite.

Also, please accept my apology for the delayed response, I got no notification of the question and never saw it in my dashboard :(
Image for Past Hurts
by Jessie G. (Goodreads Author)