Neil Gerald
Neil Gerald asked:

Neil Gerald The answer is yes, I am actually doing it now. There was nothing freak about it. I did it by blocking out all the white noise that is published daily and only concentrated on Crude Oil. I recommend that anyone who is interested in Spread-Betting that they first choose one product. It could be Gold, Silver, Palladium, Oil, FX or any Stock but only choose one. Then learn everything you can about that product. Become an expert on your product. Then start small and grow as your profits grow. Be vigilant. Try to limit your loss Trades to 10%, i.e. for 75 Trades (SELL or BUY) limit your losses to 7 or 8 , no more. Products can go up or down. You can win in both directions.
Image for How I turned $38,673 into $1,129,030 in Fourteen Weeks by Spread-Betting Crude Oil!