Katia
Katia asked:

Please tell me i'm not the only one who loved Razor and who isn't shocked and confused about the ending i'm dying to read the next one. Also i'm feeling bad because i ship razor and ringer so so so much but also shipped ben and ringer in the firts book, idk :( and i don't like Evan at all

To answer questions about The Infinite Sea, please sign up.
Alvin Naeg I thought I was the only one who doesn't like Evan. Lol. Thank you for that XD
Joanna Omg I love him too! In a weird way though cause I had really mixed feelings about him sometimes. I ship Razor and Ringer so much too even though I shipped her with Evan at first too. I lost all my interest in characters like Cassie or Evan in this book, they're a bit too stereotypical of a teenage romance book whereas ringer and razor's relationship is a out of the ordinary.
♡︎ e l i s e ♡︎ I feel you 😭
Colleen Onzaga
Katia I meant IS* i'm so shocked and cofused with a lot of mixed feelings
Image for The Infinite Sea