Kris
Kris asked:

When deciding whether or not to buy a book such as this; I question the author's credentials to write with authority. Look at the body of work. What education/experience makes Mr. Brown qualified to present this information? Authors, PLEASE put a bio up for readers. Legitimacy is key in an era when everyone is into rumor and gossip.

Brian Brown Kris -- this is the author here, Brian Brown. If you go to website someoneisouttogetus.com, you can read the book's introduction, which will give you a sense of my background. In short, I'm old enough to have lived this history, and to have traveled behind the Iron Curtain. I studied history at Columbia, worked on the foreign desk of the New York Times, have won 15 Emmys (three for writing), worked 12 Olympic broadcasts, produced a dozen documentaries, I'm currently an adjunct professor, and this is my third book.
Image for Someone Is Out to Get Us