Is this ok for a 12 year old to read?

Livvy It is perfectly fine for a twelve year old. I am 12 and read this a while ago. I started YA with the Hunger Games and wish I would have started with this book instead.
Cozy Book Lover YASSSS ITS VERY APPROPRIATE
Alfreda Morrissey Yes. There is flirting and a tiny bit of kissing but otherwise no sex. There is no bad language, very little violence. There is one scene where the boys bully a girl, and a lot of rule breaking but absolutely nothing that phase a 12 year old. I would rate it G. If anything a 12 year old may find it a bit young, but I was reading Steven King at 12.
Remas yes I am 12 and I read it a while ago , too.
Ana Paula yes, it is perfect!!!!!!!! NOT INAPROPIATE
Addy I'm 11 and i LOVE the first book!!!!
Mia Totally! There is no swearing or sexual content (besides a bit of chaste kissing). I think I actually read this book when I was younger than twelve.
Angelina yes i read this book when i was 10
Reagan Feil Yes!

I Read this a few days ago and I'm 11.
I loved it, and its a good book.
MrsRead Yes. Not too racy, not violent, not druggy.
Chloe Definitely, it is appropriate for anyone older than maybe, ummm... 7.
Image for I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
by Ally Carter (Goodreads Author)