Cherra Mathys
Cherra Mathys asked:

Which was your favorite timeline? I've got to say I was most invested in the most recent one, possibly because I could relate to the humor which the author infused into Matt and Kate's banter. But they were all pretty captivating...

To answer questions about The Next Together, please sign up.
Alyssa My favourite timeline was 1745 mostly because the forbidden type of romance made me keep on wanting to find out what happened next. I also really liked the more recent timelines with the easy flow of Katherine and Matthew's relationship. I always enjoyed reading the notes between the 2019 married couple, it made me smile and laugh all the time.
Lauren James I (obviously) love all the timelines, but I think my favourite is the oldest timeline! There's something about fancy dresses and candlelight that really makes me swoon.
Image for The Next Together
by Lauren James (Goodreads Author)