To answer questions about Midnight Sun [2008 Draft], please sign up.
Aiden copeland yes, but it leaves you wanting so much more.
Mary Abagail Mitchell Yes, It fills in all the gaps that Edward left behind in the first book.
Charlotte YESSSS!!!!! It is very very very VERY good!!!
Emma Anderson I read it years ago and remember wanting to read more and for it to be finished. However I don't remember much of the story, just that I found it to be an interesting take on the original story. It was good, not great though.
Elizabeth Totally and entirely. Such a lovely and enticing book!
Marisa NO, do not read this book. The beginning is awesome and starts out great and then it turns bad. Somehow, it goes from first to third person point of view instantly in the middle of a chapter. Then, Jacob pops up out of nowhere and can hear Edward's and Bella's thoughts. Edward can hear Jacob's and Bella's thoughts after this as well. DO NOT READ. You will be very angry.
Image for Midnight Sun [2008 Draft]