Kendall Kieras

How scary is this book? For me The Diviners is the maximum amount of scary I can handle.

To answer questions about Anna Dressed in Blood, please sign up.
Sophie I have read both the Diviners and this, and personally, I think that the diviners was more scary. I love them both so much! This is such a good read, give it a try!
Michelle im really scared of any thing to do with horror, but this book perfectly balances out the friendships and love with a bit of horror to it so its not blood curdling scary
Chili Ikr, after reading reviews I'm too scared to read the book... But it sounds so good...
Shannan I know this was asked a while back but I see it this way: Anna Dressed in Blood was gory, but not scary. Diviners was legitimately spooky, with a side of gore.
Kip I found the Diviners to be much scarier. But part of that is because the threat in the Diviners is so much more mysterious and inhuman in its violence than the threat(s) in this book.

Anna Dressed in Blood only felt like a horror novel to me because of a few gory scenes. Otherwise for all of its creepiness it felt more like a great, YA version of Supernatural.
Kaila Aujenai It Is scary point blank.
Image for Anna Dressed in Blood
by Kendare Blake (Goodreads Author)