Amazy
Amazy asked:

Is this book a comic?

To answer questions about A Monster Calls, please sign up.
Sandy It is not a comic or graphic novel. It's a novel with illustrations.
Tami The Candlewick Press edition that I own does not have any illustrations.
Taylor Siedel It is not a comic, but buying the illustrated version will literally change your life.
Geraldine i would say it's a mix between a graphic novel and a young adult book. that's how i interpret it.
Jennifer This is not a graphic novel.
Violet It is not a comic
Leah Not a comic but the illustrations add so much. Beautiful, beautiful book.
Roberto Ibáñez Not all the editions have illustrations. I got the copy I'm reading from the library (Candlewick Press) and it does not have any graphics at all.
Sophie This is amazing for people who dont really like to read for ever, without seeing any pictures or not having a good imagination. It has illustrations about every 10-15 pages (Ish)
Jennifer I have this book in ebook format, and there are a few pictures, but I would not classify it as a comic, by any means. There are only a few illustrations, 1-2 per chapter.
Charlie McIlraith I wouldn't necessarily say so as the publication I have has no images in it at all. But there's nothing wrong with illustrations, sometimes they make stories ever so slightly more fascinating.
Image for A Monster Calls