Sarah Owens
Sarah Owens asked:

i read the description and it sounds a lot like unearthly by cynthia hand if you have the read both books can you tell me how they different??

To answer questions about Angelfire, please sign up.
Shaiyra I'm not sure if you've read this book yet, but you definitely should! I have read both series and can tell you that they have very little in common apart from the fact that they have very unique takes in the angel sector, they both have great guys that are definitely swoon-worthy, and they are young feisty girls with a lot of heart.
Gabi I have read both books and they are similar with the angel topic, but the storyline is way different. They are very good books and both of them are one of my favorite trilogies. In this book she finds out that she isn't who she thinks she is but in Unearthly she already knows. Even the romance is very different from both stories. One of them is a forbidden love and the other one is a indecisive. I loved both of these books and you probably are going to love it too.
Image for Angelfire
by Courtney Allison Moulton (Goodreads Author)