Shriya
Shriya asked:

Hello anyone? Can someone please provide me with suggestions on Christmas fiction? I rarely read fiction, more a non fiction person however I am willing to take a plunge particularly on Calling Mrs Christmas. Although still in two minds if Carole Matthews is worth the hype.

To answer questions about Calling Mrs Christmas, please sign up.
Zoe Hall I think she is! I do like Carole Matthews (the ones I've read anyway!) :)

I'm going to buy her new Christmas book too :)
Ving2014 I really liked this book! The book starts with a depressed, and unemployed woman who has truly lost her sparkle. With a brilliant idea she decides to start her own Christmas organizing/service with her sister. Through a turn of events she becomes more successful than expected and begins to regain her zest for life. But, will this alter her former life-style with her long-time boyfriend, who together are happy, but struggle to save money for a home, wedding, and children that she longs for? After meeting and gaining a new client that is not only handsome and charming, but a millionaire. Cassie finds herself organizing and joining this single man and his children on a luxurious vacation to Sweden and being faced with a decision she never pictured herself having to make. Great book to get you in the festive mood and to remind you of what's truly important in life!
Image for Calling Mrs Christmas