A.H. Richards
A.H. Richards asked Leigh Podgorski:

How was it meeting the great Elisabeth Kubler-Ross? I have held great respect for her and her work on death and dying, for decades. I once met Jane Goodall, face to face - we said a few words and very quickly, made firm eye contact. It was as if we were recognizing something in each other. I wonder if it was anything like that between you and Kubler-Ross?

Leigh Podgorski I sat with her for over two hours. I was enthralled. She told me something that had not yet been published and as she knew I was a writer, she knew she was entrusting a great secret to me -- so, yes, she knew she had met someone she not only could trust, but who would believe in the experience she was relating.