Beth Carpenter

I have just purchased this book and want some feedback from anyone who has read it. Is it accurate as to what happened in Jonestown? Is there anything in particular I should look for? Any info you could help me with would be greatly appericiated.

Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) You might care to scroll down under the title and read the reviews posted by other readers. That's what they're there for.
R_ For what it's worth, I really thought this book was well written. I've put up a review so I won't re-hash.
Dawn You asked this question 5 months ago, so chances are you've already started reading this (if not finished it) and know that as a journalist who was directly involved in those final days, he was compelled to document the unfolding of events as objectively as possible.
Image for Raven