Rosa
Rosa asked:

If Evie is only 17 years old why is she starting college so early? O_0

To answer questions about Inescapable, please sign up.
Shelby I was 17 when I started college - my birthday is not until November.
Eloa Alexandrine I know it's late but fun fact: I started college at 16 ..I was so lost. lol (I even had a classmate who was 15 then)
It was a normal thing in my country until the government decided to shift to the K-12 program. :)
K. Sider My daughter started college at 17.
Lucy I should have been 17 when I started Uni, I have a late birthday but was never held back because of it.
Emily I have friends with late birthdays so they didn't turn 18 until September or mid-October of freshman year -- so they started college at age 17.
Michelle °O° That's is a little young since all my friends were 18 when they started college. However I think it depends on were you grew up. I have seen some people post that their kids started Kindergarten at 4 (as long as you turn 5 within that school year.) Here in RI you have to be 5 before Sept 1st in order to go to Kindergarten.
HTH :)
Charline Because you normally graduated at the age of 17, and graduation is most of time at the month of June or July in the USA after that students have almost a 3 month break before going back to school or collage, which starts usually around September 1 month before Evie turns/turned 18... :)
Nae mason because in england we go to collgae when were 17.
Angela I was 17 when I started college
Aishwarya I started college last year when I was exactly 17 years and 3 months old.
Caroline Gabel i started college at 17.
Vee83 I'm 17 and leaving home for college in a month.
Image for Inescapable
by Amy A. Bartol (Goodreads Author)