Nicole
Nicole asked:

OK.... i'm halfway through... tell me there is a reason to continue on, because right now I am over reading about dead people in flashbacks.

To answer questions about The Summer Garden, please sign up.
Elizabeth Hay Do not worry about it. I felt the same way, but the story really starts around 55% of the book, I read it by kindle so I can not tell the specific page. The plot changes completely and you are very surprised by the twist, which gives the plot and the chiaroscuro nuances of the characters!
Tip: Skip the interludes, they are not related to any important fact that triggers the development of the book, it is merely adornment. All flashbacks in Luga and Lake Ilmen are irrelevant. Enjoy the rest!
Sara French I am feeling the same way and have even put it down to read something else. Tell me did you end out finishing it and is it worth it?
Dawn I am only in chapter ten of forty, and I feel the same way!
Adara Maria & the new spy neighbour? Honestly, if it's bugging you that much, just skip those parts! I hated it and it wasn't very special. You don't lose much if you don't read it. You could always go back later if you want. It's just about how brave Tatia is, & how she never gives up *eye*roll*Omg*
Image for The Summer Garden