Erin Fusco
Erin Fusco asked:

Is this book slow-paced? I would really love to take my time with this book, but it's so hard during the school year. would it be better to wait until I have more free time?

To answer questions about Outlander, please sign up.
Beckah I am in the progress of reading the book and it alternates between being slow and fast paced. There are moments where I just want to curl up under a comfortable blanket in front of a roaring fire and take my sweet time with the book. However there are moments where I can not put the book down.
Melissa I thought the beginning was a little slow paced but that may have been because I had already seen the series. I am looking forward to reading the books that I have not "watched" to see what I think of the story when I don't already know what is going to happen.

Frances I didn't find the book slow paced,but I enjoy reading details of locale, conversations, and life in my books as it brings me right into the book and adds flavor. This series has lots of flavor and everything else I enjoy in a book.
Tina I thought the ending was very boring. I skipped pages and pages and didn't miss a thing.
Image for Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon (Goodreads Author)