Book Believer
Book Believer asked:

I love Elsewhere so much, one of the best books I ever read. My question is if there should be a movie. I think "Elsewhere" would be a wonderful film on the screen.

To answer questions about Elsewhere, please sign up.
Phoebe One day this book will be discovered and become more mainstream, I would love for it to then be made into a film, I just hope that a film could do it justice. It's a wonderful story with so much potential, and I'd love to see how it could be interpreted onto screen. I also would love to see if the actors match up with how I visually imagine them, it would be interesting to see the casting as the characters would all need different versions of themselves at various ages because of the aging/dying process.
Image for Elsewhere
by Gabrielle Zevin (Goodreads Author)