Sophia
Sophia asked:

This book was just okay, The ending was not well explained, and the character didn't seem like they'd be real. Overall, the book was not written that well, but the plot had potential. AGREE?

To answer questions about The Grimm Legacy, please sign up.
Philip Hmmmmm..... No?
Mads (not finished yet) When I first started it I thought it kind of was like a little kids version of "Warehouse 13", just not as well developed, and obviously not as amazing (cause let's face it Warehouse 13 was the bomb).
Kyley Bettes Yes and no. I thought most of the book was well written, but there were a few unanswered questions that realllly bugged me. Of course I liked the characters getting together in the end.
Jailee I thought it was a great book, its one of my favorites. though I do have some complaints about the ending and the plot of the second book.
Megan Apparently there are sequels?
N.A. Fedorak Agree. The world could be really interesting, but the character's aren't well enough developed, the ending is out of nowhere (as are the bad guys).
Image for The Grimm Legacy