Gbolahan
Gbolahan asked:

Is it alright that Sienna insults Clary about his weight at the end of chapter 2? What is it exactly we are teaching our kids with this kind of insultive "heroine"? Is Robert Crane overweight/obese himself?

To answer questions about Untouched, please sign up.
Karissa No, it isn't alright. But Sienna is a spoiled, narcissistic brat child and anyone who isn't her deserves to be verbally insulted and slapped down.

This is made apparent after her multiple barbs towards others with barely even a thought that her actions may be affecting them (strange behavior for a child who has been abused and locked away her whole life) but then gets watery and weepy when someone finally makes a comeback at her.

"How unfair, how cruel! I can't let them see they've affected my emotions because I'm such a calm, composed, bad-ass seventeen year old."

Gah I hate this book series.
Shanelle Sienna is mean though. And in the book she changes, but her rudeness is one of the character flaws that she improves on later in the book.
Image for Untouched