Lee
Lee asked:

I'm so confused! When is this coming out? Goodreads sent an email with the pub date Sept. 25th and now says 11/13, Amazon says 1/6/15, as does B&N.

To answer questions about Foxglove Summer, please sign up.
John Mellby Its being published Nov 13 in the UK and in January in the USA.
I'm ordering my copy from Amazon UK. That will take 1-2 weeks to get here to Texas. :-(
K Thanks, John, for the clarification. I hate that Goodreads can't distinguish reader locations & publication dates. Being told that it will come out in Sept (inaccurate UK date) and finding out it's not coming out 'til Jan (US date) is pretty frustrating when one is really looking forward to a new book by an excellent author.
Chris Wilkes I have ordered through a major book retailer. I am in the UK. I am assured of hardback in my hands within 5 days of the 13th November. There are no promises for an earlier digital version
Image for Foxglove Summer
by Ben Aaronovitch (Goodreads Author)