Arielle Rae Aguilar

Did you guys know that they are making an anime series for this book?

To answer questions about Ronia, the Robber's Daughter, please sign up.
Elysse Breaux The CG anime, "Sanzoku no Musume Rōnya", is done by Studio Ghibli, produced by Goro Miyazaki, son of Hayao Miyazki, and currently airing as a 26 episode series (as of today's date 3 episodes are released). It's under the title "Sanzoku no Musume Rōnya" for anyone who wants to check it out, just Google it!

Hopefully it will be dubbed in English/Swedish in the future but in the meantime there are English subtitles!

So far it's spot on with the book (character's looks, the dialogue and events) though it will probably expand Ronia's adventures in the forest. Definitely worth checking it out, especially if you're a Studio Ghibli fan.
QNPoohBear I had no idea until just now when my niece asked to watch it. It's on Amazon Prime dubbed in English. An 8 1/2 year old, her parents and her 3 year old brother love it. My niece claims it's BETTER than the book?!
Becky Benishek I entirely missed this! I will look it up.
Image for Ronia, the Robber's Daughter