Vincent Newsom

So if I just read Gone Girl and LOVED it, will this book be too similar to read right now?

To answer questions about Sharp Objects, please sign up.
Jennifer Stehouwer I LOVED Gone Girl too. This one is totally different. I thought it was well written and an interesting story, but didn't love it like I did Gone Girl. I want to read Dark Places now. It sounds good too!
Vincent Newsom Thank you all for a answering after the first two chapters I've decided to put it on hold, and read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I'll definitely come back to sharp objects though :)
Brynn Not at all! I actually did the very same thing, they are not similar at all.
Dale No, not in my opinion. I love Gone Girl, also. I found that everyone I talked to either loved or hated Gone Girl...no in betweens.
Image for Sharp Objects
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)