Tim Johnson asked this question about The Making of Dual Mania: Filmmaking Chicago Style (Kindle Edition):
Hello, Joseph Strickland. I have a question for you. Where did the idea for the book come from? Just wondering! Thanks
Joseph Strickland Thanks for asking, Tim. When I was began doing pre-production for Dual Mania after finishing the script, I thought it would a great idea to write a…moreThanks for asking, Tim. When I was began doing pre-production for Dual Mania after finishing the script, I thought it would a great idea to write a journal so that it could help me track my thought process and kind of make sense of all the chaos which comes along in making a film. Soon, I was approached by a writer who wanted to interview me and that lead to the idea of publishing a book one day for anyone one who was curious about how an independent feature film actually gets made from my point of view. I hope this answers your question.(less)
Image for The Making of Dual Mania
by Joseph Strickland (Goodreads Author)