Krista | theliterateporcupine

I have been doing some research about this book and am torn between reading the "good parts" version and the full version. I heard that the full version was a pretty deep read, but I don't want to read the "good parts" version if it is overly abridged or " modernly edited" . Any suggestions?

To answer questions about The Princess Bride, please sign up.
Jenny Mackenzie you terrible troll. There is no full version. Morgenster is fictional. This is as full a version you're going to get. The 'abridged' ness of this book is a story telling device and nothing more. This is the full version and it never got abridged in the first place.
Kell I read the full version and it was definitely worth any extra time it may have taken to read. There's nothing in it worth leaving out, so I can't imagine reading an abridged edition!
Image for The Princess Bride