Nikola 🌈

Isn't the actual name of book SHE WAS AND SHE WAS NOT ?

To answer questions about Girl, Serpent, Thorn, please sign up.
Sana It got changed actually!
Dawn Cameron I think I would have preferred that title...that was the element I enjoyed the most. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like the rest of the story lived up to the promise of that phrase that I loved so much as the start of the book.
Roxana It's Girl, Serpent, Thorn. When you read it, the title makes total sense. Also, with social distancing going on right now, the book has an additional layer that really resonated with me (not to say that my skin is poisonous to the touch, but social isolation is something we're all more familiar with in these times).
Gigi It starts with "There Was and There Was Not" which the Author says is the Persian equivalent of "Once Upon a Time". Such an amazing book!
T.HiggsReviews Girl, Serpent, Thorn is the name of the book.
Image for Girl, Serpent, Thorn
by Melissa Bashardoust (Goodreads Author)