Inspirationalfictionreader
Inspirationalfictionreader asked Karen Witemeyer:

Hi Karen! I have just discovered you! So far I have read Short Straw Bride and To Win Her Heart. I loved both! I am getting ready to read Stealing the Preacher next. I see that there are 2 full length Archer novels and one novela but there are 4 brothers. Did I miss something? Or was the fourth brothers story the secondary romance in Short Straw Bride? Thanks, Kim

Karen Witemeyer Hi, Kim.

Thanks for your question. The short answer is: No - you're not missing anything. :-) Jim and Cassie paired off too well in Short-Straw Bride, and I just didn't have the heart to put them through all the angst necessary to create a separate book just for them, so their secondary love story is all they got. However, Jim makes several cameo appearances in the later books, so you do get some closure on their story. He plays a pretty major role at the end of Neill's novella.