Marian Stauffer

I just started listening to this book and was surprised to find Kate Reading back as the narrator. I am only just starting but it seems that Sophie has lost her french accent that she had when Cassandra Cambell narrated the Gilded Hour. It is really bothering me. Can I ask why that is?

To answer questions about Where the Light Enters, please sign up.
Galey I'm not liking the narration at all. I loved Cassandra Campbell who narrated the Gilded Hour.
Cathy A clarification - only the first few chapters and the very last are letters. The rest is a regular novel with chapters. I finished the book a couple of days ago and enjoyed it very much.
Marcia This is why I stopped listening to this audiobook. I cannot stand the narrator. Also, is the entire book written as a series of letters and police/coroner reports?
Image for Where the Light Enters