Sinead
Sinead asked:

To answer questions about Her Fearful Symmetry, please sign up.
Ashley HELL NO haha I think Elspeth wanted her mans back and wasnt about to watch a 21 year old have him after she left everything to the girls. Even though she was fully dead she wanted her man back so homegirl did what she had to.
it was extremely petty but I found it quite funny.
Akanksha G. I couldn't believe that at all. Elspeth was able to put the kitten back inside in the first go as soon as she had taken it out. There's no reason why that couldn't have happened with Valentina. Plus, with the kitten, Elspeth had been very careful, holding on to her and matching the symmetries of the soul and the body and only letting go once she was sure the soul had entered the body. With Valentina, we are clearly told Elspeth is debating something and making a decision
(what else could it be but the decision of whether to resurrect Valentina or steal her body?) and then she just releases Valentina, without trying to put her in the body. There was nothing unintentional or accidental about that. Elspeth knew it, Robert knew it. I just can't believe it didn't occur to Valentina when she was making her plan.
Isaac Sherman
Image for Her Fearful Symmetry
by Audrey Niffenegger (Goodreads Author)