Msann
Msann asked Kristen Ashley:

I love your books & only one writer comes close to your style - Kristen Proby. I'm an audio listener & have competed all audios & waiting for Jagged Sept 30th. Will all future books for DM, Chaos, RockChicks & Colorado be auto released for print/audio. What will go print/audio next? Will there be a new release of Own the Wind read by Kate Russell, was elated to find Kate back for Fire Inside?

Kristen Ashley Hey there! Yes. Any book that my publisher, Forever, releases in print will be released in audio (ROCK CHICKs are self-pubbed and that series is finalized, so no more books in that :-)). I can't say about the narrator, though. I have no control over that. But glad you enjoy Ms. Russell! :-)
Kristen Ashley