Elise
Elise asked:

After I have read this, I feel that a third book might be in the works. Do you agree?

To answer questions about The Testaments, please sign up.
Maggie Lynne There was a literary project a few years ago where a bunch of authors agreed to write books and let them get buried for 100 years, at which point they will be revealed and published. I’ve always suspected her book might take place in this world since it would fit as a sort of warning for the next generation of peopke
Rich Lambe Unfortunately I think not - The Handmaid's Tale documented the circumstances that led to the end of Gilead and this book documents how the end is actually achieved. There doesn't seem to be anywhere for the story to go and because Atwood isn't the sort to stretch a series out purely for the payday I don't think she will write another.
However, this does make me sad - she's one of my favourite authors
Rachel No, I think the author barely had enough material for this one.
Image for The Testaments
by Margaret Atwood (Goodreads Author)