Megan Duke
Megan Duke asked:

What are your thoughts / predictions for the characters? Share what you think, and I might give you some clues!

Terrell Brown Both Small Circles and Three Sixty really gave me this feeling that i couldn't feel before. So I'm definitely expecting some horrid drama and depressing shocker. I cannot wait for this joyride! Im sad that it has to end already! Im predicting that Audrina will be pregnant and maybe Paxton and Jade just might be getting married. I am so thrilled!
Céline Perron Knowing that this book most likely contains shocking moments that will leave us breathless - but in an awesome way. I really hope that things are better between Jade and Paxton (hoping that the stated pregnancy and wedding involve them!), also hope we can learn more about what happened between them after Audrina left for college... Hoping the best for Larson, and after the epilogue in Three Sixty I'm gonna say that things turn out great for him and I'm so glad! Really can't wait for this book to come out to see how this story comes to an end :)
Image for Infinite Limits
by Megan Duke (Goodreads Author)